Thursday, 19 January 2012

Black Hair: A Must-Try Serum from BE Beverly Hills

Black Hair
Get the latest headlines from the Black Hair GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
A Must-Try Serum from BE Beverly Hills
Jan 19th 2012, 08:53

I have to tell you about a fantastic product I recently tried from BE Beverly Hills.

The Inspired Daily Shine & Repair Serum with Argan Oil is a keeper. I will say I saw a big difference using it on straightened hair vs. natural. So, if your hair is pressed, ironed or relaxed, this is a great product to try. I got the best results applying it to dry hair, either before or after styling. I focused on the ends, and I'm telling you, this serum will not weigh your hair down. If you like that "bouncy and behavin'" look, this is for you.

It's lightweight enough to use daily; I experienced no build-up after several days. It smells delicious and is full of good-for-your-hair natural oils. Other benefits:

  • Gives amazing shine
  • Softens dry hair
  • A little goes a long way

There's no need to apply a ton of this product, as two to three pumps are more than enough to treat even long hair (if your hair is short, one pump will do the trick). Rub it between your palms, smooth over your tresses and you'll notice the difference.

Although I rarely straighten my hair, when I do, this serum is on my must-have list of products to use.

(Photo credit: TLK Fusion)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment