Friday, 17 February 2012

Black Hair: What's Hot Now: Kinky Curly Review

Black Hair: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Kinky Curly Review
Feb 17th 2012, 11:07

Spiral Spritz

One problem I've had in the past is "second day hair." After sleeping on curls that looked pretty good the first day, I'd wake up in the morning with dry, smooshed hair that no amount of fluffing would help. Spiral Spritz is designed to combat that problem, as well as control flyaway strands.

After using the Kinky-Curly products, I prepped for bed this way: I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail, secured it loosely and covered with a bonnet. In the morning, my curls still looked pretty good. They weren't smashed together and they felt very light. I did have some frizz, so I wet my hands, smoothed them over my hair and spritzed. The curls didn't look as spectacular as the first day, but this was one of the few times second day hair didn't make me cringe and head right for the shower.

Gloss Pomade

This pleasantly light-scented pomade contains oils, but they're the good kind such as avocado, jojoba and safflower, among others. For best results, use it on completely dry hair. It's good for breaking up any crunchy spots and giving the hair a nice sheen.

Final Verdict

I cannot overemphasize how important it is to not only choose the right products, but also to use them correctly. Kinky-Curly has made it simple for you by providing a tips page, complete with video from Shelley Davis, the brand's creator (one look at her curls and you'll be convinced).

This has become one of my favorite curl brands. When you've tried many different gels and none of them worked the way you wanted/the bottle claimed it would, it's great to finally come across a product that not only helps you achieve beautiful curls, but does so in a healthy way. It's not just for one curl type, either -- wavy, coily, curly, kinky hair will all benefit.

If shipping is an issue, you can always check the retails location page to see if there's a local store where you can purchase the line.

Disclosure: Review samples were provided by the manufacturer. For more information, please see our Ethics Policy.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment