Friday, 07 October 2011

Black Hair: Products for Heat Styling and Curls

Black Hair
Get the latest headlines from the Black Hair GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Products for Heat Styling and Curls
Oct 7th 2011, 09:08

Looking for new products for curly or straight styles? I had the pleasure of reviewing a couple -- each one is designed for very different purposes. You can check out my results by clicking on my review links below.

One, Extenzz by Curly Hair Solutions, is for anyone who's tired of her curls shrinking by huge amounts, as curls like to do. It's an after-shampoo non-chemical curl "relaxer" that lets your curls hang a little longer than they would without it. As someone who's tried numerous products for curls, and is always happy to find another brand dedicated to healthy curl care, I was very pleased with Curly Hair Solutions.

On the flip side, what if you need a good heat protectant for those times you flat iron or otherwise heat style your hair? I picked up a bottle of Ion Healing Jojoba Flat Iron Cream in my local Sally Beauty Supply and I was so impressed by how well it works. This will definitely be my go-to heat styling product this winter.

Have you found any great new products lately? If so, do tell!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment